With the eScore program, your home will be scored between a 1 and 10 based on its energy efficiency. You will receive a report on specific upgrades you can make to increase your home’s rating which will be accessible through an online customer portal. Best yet, you can participate in this program multiple times and may be eligible for multiple rebates!
You can go to www.2eScore.com to learn more or call your Gibson EMC Member Service Center to get more information.
Here's how you can get a FREE evaluation, save future energy dollars, improve the value of your home and receive cash incentives.
If you are a Gibson EMC member, own a single-family residence and wish to participate in the eScore program, you have two options in which you can participate:
1. You can register for eScore online at www.2escore.com and call your local Gibson EMC member service center. You may choose to have an evaluation performed on your home for a $75 fee. If you have qualified improvements made within 90 days of the evaluation, we will waive the $75 fee.
2. You can register for eScore online at www.2escore.com, then use the portal to find a contractor through the Quality Contractor Network (QCN). You contact the QCN to schedule work to be performed.
Once the eScore has been performed, you will receive:
- eScorecard that ranks the home from 1-10 (10 being the most efficient)
- eScore report with photos
- List of installer rebates for qualified improvements
- Direct install items (for example: CFL's and low flow showerheads)
To be eligible for qualified cash incentives and waiver of the $75 evaluation fee, you must spend at least $150 on the recommended energy-related improvements and the improvements must be made by one of more of our certified Weatherization Quality Contractors. If you make no improvements within 90 days of the evaluation, the $75 evaluation fee will be added to your electric bill. For more information, call your Gibson EMC member service center or 731-855-4740, extension 1615.
Complete an eScore Self Audit in the privacy of your home and you will receive a free report with customized recommendations for saving energy dollars. It takes only about 20 minutes to answer the multiple-choice questions and the payoff could be valuable energy savings.
We offer two easy ways to complete your eScore Self Audit…
- Online -- Answer the questions, and your results will be available shortly after you’ve submitted.
- By mail –- Just complete the eScore request form. We’ll mail your questionnaire to you; you return it in its postage-paid self-mailer. Then in 2-3 weeks you’ll receive a detailed report pinpointing the sources of major energy use in your home and expert suggestions on how you can use energy more efficiently.
- In addition to the energy report, you will receive a free energy conservation kit, which includes: two compact fluorescent light bulbs, outlet and light switch gaskets, filter whistle, two faucet aerators, hot water temperature gauge, home thermometer.