Gibson EMC has a Mechanic 1 position open for our Trenton Member Service Center at 1207 S. College St., Trenton, TN.
This position assists in the maintenance, services and repairs of Cooperative vehicles, power
equipment, hydraulic equipment and gensets; and assists with the maintenance of records for
maintenance, inspections and equipment repairs.
Qualified applicants for this position must:
• Have a high school diploma or the equivalent;
• Be able to obtain a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License after hire;
• Live within or be willing to relocate to live within 25 miles per Google Maps of the office;
• Have 5 years of experience as a mechanic;
• Be able to perform the essential functions of the applicable position description.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete and return this application.
Completed forms should be submitted by
1) emailing to email@example.com;
2) faxing to 731-562-1317,
3) mailing to Gibson EMC, ATTN: Human Resources, P.O. Box 47, Trenton, TN 38382, or
4) dropping off at your local Gibson EMC member service center.
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.