(1) Applicant(s) understand(s) that Applicant(s) must provide and maintain satisfactory security arrangements for the heat pump program financing which may make it more difficult to obtain other types of mortgage financing for the home.
(2) Applicant(s) must reveal any outstanding balances for any prior heat pump financing. Loan request reflects the maximum amount allowed reduced by any outstanding amount for existing loans (administered by Gibson EMC).
(3) Upon receipt of this application, a Gibson EMC representative will contact Applicant(s) to verify and obtain additional information.
(4) By submitting an application, Gibson EMC is authorized to check Applicant(s) credit and employment history in order to answer questions about Applicant(s) credit experience. Applicant(s) understand(s) that providing a social security number is not required to be considered for program financing, but will assist in making an informed judgment concerning Applicant(s) application and is needed to expedite consideration of the application.
(5) Applicant(s) will answer each question as correct and to the best of Applicant(s) knowledge.
(6) Applicant(s) understand that Gibson EMC will retain this application whether or not it is approved.