Gibson EMC has an Accountant position open for our Trenton Member Service Center at 1207 S.College St.,Trenton, TN.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely production of bi-monthly payroll, and its related processes; maintains regulatory requirements and filing of appropriate information; maintains subsidiary ledgers and reconciles to financial statements; monitors customer billing including appropriate adjustments/corrections; and backs up all positions within the Accounting department as needed.
Qualified applicants for this position must:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- Completion of course(s) related to accounting
- Valid Class D Tennessee or Kentucky driver license
- Be able to perform the essential functions of the applicable position description.
- It is preferred that the applicant have:
- Five years accounting experience in an electric utility
- Knowledge of RUS, TVA and FASB specifications
The job application can be found here.
Completed forms should be submitted by:
1) emailing to email@example.com;
2) faxing to 731-562-1317,
3) mailing to Gibson EMC, ATTN: Human Resources, P.O. Box 47, Trenton, TN 38382, or
4) dropping off at your local Gibson EMC member service center.
Applications must be received by April 9, 2021.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.