We encourage you to use electronic (paperless) billing. It offers several benefits - e-mail reminders when your bill is ready to view; secure online access to your statements; it helps us hold billing costs down, and it's good for our environment.
Enroll today; it's easy…
- On our Home Page, click “Pay Bill Online” in the top right corner of the screen or click on the “My Account” icon. This will take you to our “Member Services Portal.”
- Under the “My Account” tab, select “E-Notifications” and “E-Bill.”
- Log in to your account with your account number and password. Your account number is found in the top left corner of your electric bill. A Gibson EMC assigned password is found near the middle of your bill until you set your own password. Then it no longer appears on your bill. (If you don’t have a Gibson EMC bill, call your local member service center and they assist you.)
- To enroll the selected account in E-Bill, change the Billing Method to "E-Bill."
- In the “Bill Method” drop down menu, just select “E-Bill.”
- Provide an e-mail address to which we can send your electronic bill and click “Submit.”